Vivobarefoot Women's Primus Trail II FG in Deep Sea Blue
Sign up for restock notifications!
All sales are final. Returns for store credit only.
DESCRIPTION: Vivo Barefoot
FEEL NATURAL IN NATURE
- Foot shaped (not shoe shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing
- WIDE to allow for natural stability
- THIN to enable you to feel more
- FLEXIBLE to enable natural movement.
- (Re)new and improved- remade with more sustainable materials that have reduced this impact this footwear has on the planet.
- A high-performance vegan style for exploring with grip and freedom on rocky and rough, rural or urban terrain.
WINNER OF MEN'S HEALTH SNEAKER AWARD 2021
Chosen by Men’s Health editors as one of the best sneakers on the planet
Praised for the natural movement and stability allowed by its width, flexibility and thin sole
Winner in the Weightlifting category thanks to its excellent strength-building design
The Active Sole offers the most sensory underfoot experience, providing ultimate grip and durability on hard surfaces in urban environments. The signature 4mm thin sole puts the minimum material between your feet and the ground.
Made from recycled materials, reusing post-consumer plastic waste, helping to reduce our waste to landfill.
Made from materials that are free from animal products and meet the Vivobarefoot vegan definition
MADE IN VIETNAM
Made with feeling in Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi, Vietnam.
ORTHOLITE PERFORMANCE INSOLE
The Ortholite Performance Insole comprised of recycled PU foam, reducing waste and the use of virgin plastics.
(RE)NEW AND IMPROVED
Less material sources, better materials and more sustainable materials have reduced the impact this footwear has on the planet, whilst keeping all of the feeling.
WIDE, THIN AND FLEXIBLE
WIDE to allow for healthy foot spread and natural stability, THIN to enable you to feel more and move skillfully, and FLEXIBLE to build foot strength enable natural movement.
Style Number Vivo Bare Foot: 209097-05
WOMENS FOOTWEAR SIZE GUIDE