Item No. 1130900
A versatile 8" boot with waterproof features, the Lakesider is crafted from seam-sealed waterproof suede to help protect against the rain. Lined in our softest fleece with a faux shearling collar, it's finished with a White Spider Rubber sole – providing enhanced traction in dry, wet, and icy conditions to take you everywhere this winter season.
White Spider Rubber Made for high friction and durability, this versatile and non-marking rubber compound offers enhanced traction on wet and dry surfaces.
Waterproof Features Designed to help protect against mild or moderate weather conditions, but not suitable for heavy precipitation. Features waterproof materials, and waterproof seam-sealed construction below the ankle. If present, zippers are treated with water-repellent coatings.
Faux Fur Made with synthetic fibers woven together for a luxuriously fluffy feel.
- Waterproof Features
- Seam-sealed construction
- Waterproof suede
- Water repellent materials
- Gusseted tongue with water repellent coating
- Faux shearling tongue, Faux fur collar
- Non-wicking laces
- Mix fleece lining textile (65% recycled polyester, 35% polyester)
- 7mm UGGplush™ 80% upcycled wool, 20% lyocell insole
- Foam footbed
- EVA midsole
- White Spider Rubber outsole
- 8" shaft height
- Embossed UGG® tongue logo, TPU heel label with UGG® logo
- Best for: Light or moderate rain
- RN 88276