Our iconic boot has been scaled down in size, but not in style. The Classic Ultra Mini features a lower shaft height to add easy on-off and enhanced versatility. Pre-treated to keep it looking better for longer, this Classic features everything kids love about the original: signature sheepskin lining, an ultra-soft UGGplush™ insole, and a flexible, ultra-lightweight sole made for all-day play. Pair with our matching women's boot for cute mini-me photo ops.
The outsole of this product is either a SugarSole™ outsole, which is a responsible compound using sugarcane foam that allows us to reduce dependency on fossil fuels by replacing petroleum-based ethylene, or a Treadlite by UGG™ outsole.
Treadlite by UGG™ Proprietary compound which increases cushioning and traction for a supremely lightweight, ultra-durable sole.
Sheepskin Lining Vetted through extensive, industry-leading processes to ensure only the highest quality sheepskin makes the cut, delivering the signature feeling of UGG.
SugarSole™ The sugarcane in our SugarSole™ foam allows us to reduce dependency on fossil fuels by replacing petroleum-based ethylene, absorbing 1.6 pounds of CO2 for every pound of ethylene replaced.
Post-Applied Treatment Treated to repel light amounts of water. Product should be re-treated periodically to maintain protection.
- Protected: Post Applied Treatment
- Topically applied water repellency treatment
- 17mm Twinface sheepskin upper
- Asymmetrical topline, Overlock stitch detailing on seams, Rear pull tab, Suede heel counter
- 17mm sheepskin lining
- 17mm UGGplush™ 80% upcycled wool, 20% lyocell insole or 17mm UGGplush™ 60% upcycled wool, 40% lyocell insole
- Treadlite by UGG™ outsole for comfort or SugarSole™ EVA outsole
- Textile binding made from 100% recycled polyester fibers
- 3.5" shaft height
- Woven label with UGG® logo
- Best for: Casual
- RN 88276
- This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb. Fur may be sourced from Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States. It has been artificially dyed and treated.