Fjallraven Women's Vardag Pile Fleece Vest in Buckwheat Brown
Comfortable, warm vest in a soft, thick pile fleece made from recycled polyester. A perfect layer for chillier weather. Produced without PFCs, made for a lifetime of use.
- Comfortable, warm fleece vest in a thick bonded pile fleece.
- Made from recycled polyester with a robust outer layer and a soft jersey inner layer.
- Perfect as a standalone outer layer over a shirt or sweater, or as an insulating mid layer under a jacket in colder temperatures.
- Elastic binding at hem, armholes and collar.
- Two-way front zipper with inside placket and two zippered hand pockets.
A comfortable, warm vest in a soft, thick pile fleece. Made from recycled polyester, it features a plush and robust outer layer and a soft jersey inner layer for comfort and durability. The relaxed fit means it can be worn easily over a shirt or sweater to keep your core extra warm. A perfect layer for chillier weather. This is the vest version of the popular Vardag Pile Fleece.
Activity: Everyday Outdoor
Features: Insulating, Durable
Environmental info: Produced without PFCs, Recycled polyester
Back length: 72 cm
Weight: 465 g
Weight reference: in size S
Model height: 169 cm
Model wears size: S
Fit: Relaxed fit
Sleeve type: Long sleeve
Closing: Two-way zipper
Clothing layer: Mid layer
Number of pockets: 2
Pockets: Hand pocket(s)
Washing: 40°C normal process
Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
Bleaching: do not bleach
Drying: do not tumble dry
Ironing: do not iron
Additional care instructions: wash with similar colors, do not use fabric softener, close the zipper before wash