The North Face Men's Graus Down Packable Jacket in Black
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- body, hood and sleeves: 30D X 30D 52 g/m² 100% recycled nylon woven ripstop with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- body and sleeve lining: 50D 73 g/m² WindWall™—100% polyester plain weave with non-PFC DWR finish
- hand-pocket lining: 50D 90 g/m² 100% polyester tricot knit
- pillow pouch: 150D 135 g/m² 100% recycled polyester jersey knit with FlashDry™
- insulation: 600 fill 100% recycled down
- Relaxed fit
- Highly wind-resistant WindWall™ fabric
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added water repellency
- 600 fill recycled down
- Baffle seams with onion-skin detailing
- Attached, three-piece hood with a drawcord and cord locks for adjustability
- Reverse-coil center front zip with an internal stormflap
- Rounded patch hand pockets with a snap closure
- Stows in pouch in right hand pocket to become a neck pillow
- Pillow pouch has a loop for carabiner attachment
- Elastic-bound cuffs and hem
- Drop-tail hem
- Heat transfer logo on left chest
Style Number: NF0A84FLJK3