The North Face Men's 1996 Retro Nuptse Vest in TNF Black Trail
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Sign up for restock notifications!
Equally comfortable in the mountains or the city, the 1996 Retro Nuptse Vest has an unmistakable silhouette. With a durable ripstop outer and oversized down-filled baffles, you'll be stylish and comfortable in almost any conditions.
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Bungee cinch at hem
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip
- Stowable hood packs into collar
- 700 fill goose down offers warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Boxy silhouette
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Original shiny ripstop fabric
- Inspired by the iconic design lines of our 1996 Nuptse Vest
- DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Oversize baffles
- Stows in right hand pocket
- Relaxed fit
- 40D 54 G/M² 100% Nylon Ripstop With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- 50D 69 G/M² 100% Nylon Taffeta With DWR Finish
- Avg Weight:
- 545 G (1 Lb 3.22 Oz)
- 50D 69 G/M² 100% Nylon Taffeta
- Center Back:
- 700 Fill Goose Down; Certified To The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) By Control Union