Vivobarefoot Men's Primus Trail II FG in Deep Sea Blue-White
DESCRIPTION: Vivo Barefoot
FEEL NATURAL IN NATURE
- Foot shaped (not shoe shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing
• WIDE to allow for natural stability
• THIN to enable you to feel more
• FLEXIBLE to enable natural movement
- (Re)new and Improved - Less material sources, better materials and more sustainable materials have reduced the impact this footwear has on the planet, whilst keeping all of the feeling.
- A high-performance vegan style for exploring with grip and freedom on rocky and rough, rural or urban terrain.
FIRM GROUND OUTSOLE
The Firm Ground Sole offers multi terrain traction and a sticky rubber compound for all round grip and durability. 2.5mm base and 4mm lug height designed to maximise ground feel and grip on everything from wet and dry, rocky and firm terrain. The textured arch provides zonal grip for technical trail movement.
Made from recycled materials, reusing post-consumer plastic waste, helping to reduce our waste to landfill.
BLOOM PERFORMANCE INSOLE
The Bloom Performance Insole comprises a high performance foam made from algae biomass which is damaging our oceans. Using it in our footwear cleans then environment from where it was harvested and is the first sustainable alternative to synthetic and petrochemical EVA foam.
Made from materials that are free from animal products and meet the Vivobarefoot vegan definition
MADE IN VIETNAM
Made with feeling in Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi, Vietnam
Made for feet, not landfill. These were designed to be remade and reworn. When you are finished with them please send to revivo.com.
Style Number Vivo Bare Foot: 309097-02 (White Bottom)
MENS FOOTWEAR SIZE GUIDE