Fjallraven Women's Singi Down Jacket in Black
Sign up for restock notifications!
Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
Environmental info: Traceable down
Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, WINDRESISTANT, Breathable, Durable, Insulating, Water-resistant
- Warm and durable down jacket with a traditional, long cut.
- Made from G-1000 and padded with ethically produced down.
- Reinforced with G-1000 HeavyDuty on shoulders and lower back.
- Shoulders padded with Supreme Microloft for extra resistance to weather and wear.
- Technical tunnel hood with synthetic fur brim.
Material: G-1000® Original: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
G-1000® HeavyDuty: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Lining: 100% polyamide
Filling: Supreme Microloft: 100% polyester
80% goose down, 20% feather
Fill power: 600 CUIN
Fill weight: 210 g/m²
Reinforcement areas: Shoulders
Weight: 1420 g
Weight reference: in size S
Model height: 177 cm
Model size: S
Sleeve type: Long sleeve
Hood features: Detachable fur, Drawcord adjustment
Closing: Press buttons, Two-way zipper
Clothing layer: Outerwear
Number of pockets: 6
Pockets: Chest pocket(s) with buttons, Hand pocket(s), Inner pocket(s)
Washing: 40°C normal process
Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
Bleaching: do not bleach
Drying: tumble dry at low temperature
Ironing: do not iron
Additional care instructions: do not use fabric softener, fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash, only wash at a professional cleaner, remove the leather pullers before wash, wash separately