Teva Women's Original Universal Sandal in Bandana Basil
Regular price $54.95 Sale price$37.97
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Sign up for restock notifications!
All sales are final. Returns for store credit only.
Item No. 1003987
From a Grand Canyon raft in 1984 to docks, stoops, and sidewalks around the world, one of Teva’s very first sandal stands as a testament to timeless comfort and utilitarian style.
- Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi® supports your foot and stands up to abuse, Universal Strapping Stytem™, Multiple points of adjustability let you dial in the absolute perfect fit
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- Molded EVA midsole with heel cupping and arch cookie for added support
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Treated with Life Naturals, a resonsibly sourced peppermint-based antimicrobial that fights the growth of odor causing bacteria
- Sustainability Initiative(s): Vegan, Webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®
- Best for: all-day wear, festival wear, getting around town, water activities
- Half pair weight for size W7,M9,I2/3,T4,K13,Y4: 5.5oz
- This style is recyclable only through our TevaForever recycling program. TevaForever accepts any style of your well-loved Teva sandals to be recycled and they’ll never see a landfill.